1. High frequency transformer, general transformer; 2. […]
1. High frequency transformer, general transformer;
2. Inductance, electromagnetic coil;
3. Motors, including household motors, various micro motors and compressors, have higher environmental requirements;
4. Special electromagnetic wires for audio coils and optical drives;
5. Electromagnetic wire for display deflection coil;
6. Electromagnetic wire for degaussing coil;
Points for attention when using copper-clad aluminum enameled wire:
1. Copper-clad aluminum enameled cable insulation material wire is acceptable as a signal transmission, but now as power transmission, it is very simple to doubt, and the life of its goods will be greatly reduced. In fact, in the use of copper-clad aluminum enameled wire, pay attention to the oxidation maintenance of the cut surface of the enameled wire to ensure that the useful connection between copper and aluminum can be used for a long time.
2. In practice, copper clad aluminum wire and copper clad aluminum enameled wire cannot be used, but in fact many companies are using transformers, which is very worrying. There are two concerns about the use of copper-clad aluminum wire, its own resistivity is higher than that of copper with equal cross-section, and doubts about temperature rise; the easy oxidation of aluminum wire will further increase the resistance of the wire and avoid oxidation.
3. The most worrying thing is the connection between copper and aluminum in the copper-clad aluminum wire. The metallurgical connection that is often said in the industry is the real reliability during long-term use. In the process of thermal expansion and contraction, the copper and aluminum connection can only Whether it can stand the test, there is no real proof in the industry.