Aluminum thermally conductive insulating foil material […]
Aluminum thermally conductive insulating foil material is currently the best insulating material in the world. It has excellent properties such as light weight, low thermal conductivity, good heat resistance, aging resistance, easy bonding with other substrates, and no droplets when burning. Widely used in roofs, walls, ceilings, floors, etc. Doors and windows are used as insulation. Why is aluminum foil material so widely used in various insulation systems? What is the application value of aluminum foil?
This is to explain the effectiveness of thermally conductive insulating foil materials from the perspective of building physics and thermal engineering. It is well known that there are three forms of heat transfer: convection, conduction and radiation. Based on these three forms of heat transfer, we have taken a variety of different targeted measures in building energy efficiency. Heat will flow with the flow of air, then strengthening the seal will reduce the flow, then the convection of the heat will be reduced. Therefore, the external windows and walls of our buildings must have good air tightness. Heat is transferred from one part of an object to another, from one object to another, just like electricity. If the thermal resistance of such an object is large, very little is transferred.
The characteristics of Metalized film for insulation are:
(1) Simple structure to avoid waste;
(2) There is no need to set up a roof exhaust system;
(3) Protect the waterproof layer to avoid thermal stress, ultraviolet rays and other factors from damaging the waterproof layer;
(4) Excellent moisture-proof performance makes it have long-term stable thermal insulation performance and compressive strength;
(5) It can maintain long-term thermal insulation function, and the durability is equivalent to the life of the building;
(6) The hydrophobic insulating material can be cut and processed by electric heating wire or conventional tools, and the construction is fast and convenient;
(7) Roof maintenance will not damage the material in the future, which is convenient and simple;
(8) Thermal insulation foil is a high-efficiency thermal insulation material, which is in line with the development direction of building energy-saving technology.