Aluminum mylar is an aluminum thermal insulation materi […]
Aluminum mylar is an aluminum thermal insulation material with very strong waterproof performance and thermal insulation effect. As a raw and auxiliary material for industrial manufacturing, aluminum foil paper is mainly used for packaging protection, daily necessities, construction, etc. For high-grade cigarettes, candy, insulation materials and other moisture-proof and decorative purposes. Aluminum thermal insulation materials are mainly produced into two products, namely aluminum coils for thermal insulation and aluminum foils for thermal insulation.
The thicknesses of these two thermal insulation materials are different, and the aluminum alloys are also different. The grade of aluminum foil for insulating material is 1235/8011o, 5mic-20mic, and the aluminum coil for insulating material is tempered with 1060/3003 aluminum H14, and the thickness is 0.2-2.0mm. When used as an insulating material, aluminum foil is usually laminated with other materials for better insulating properties.
The seven characteristics of aluminum thermal insulation products are:
1. High reflectivity: The lighter and whiter the surface of the thermal insulation material, the higher the reflectivity and the better the thermal insulation effect.
2. Delayed heat conduction: The smaller the thermal conductivity of the thermal insulation material, the slower the heat conduction. Among the three states (gaseous, solid, liquid), the thermal conductivity of gas is low. Therefore, the internal structure of the thermal insulation material has an air layer, which can better achieve the effect of thermal insulation.
3. Waterproof and mildew proof: After the thermal insulation material is exposed to rain or moisture absorption, moisture is easily retained in the pores, which reduces the air layer, increases the thermal conductivity of the material, and is also prone to mildew, thereby reducing the effect of delaying heat conduction; therefore, the water absorption of the material The lower the rate, the better the thermal insulation effect, and the antibacterial is not mildew.
4. Lightweight and durable thermal insulation material: it will not increase the burden on the building structure, and is resistant to stretching, tearing, puncture, and durability.
5. Small volume of material: easy to transport, which can reduce the transportation cost.
6. The materials are easy to construct: the construction is simple, which can reduce the installation cost.
7. Health and environmental protection (non-toxic): The material is odorless, non-toxic, formaldehyde-free, asbestos-free, fiber-free, healthy and environmentally friendly.