Polyester tape, also known as Teflon high temperature c […]
Polyester tape, also known as Teflon high temperature cloth, scientific name PTFE coated glass fiber cloth, also known as Teflon high temperature varnished cloth, is made of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene (commonly known as plastic king) emulsion as raw material, impregnated with high-performance glass Made of fiber cloth. Polyester tape is a new high-performance, multi-purpose composite material product. Because of its excellent performance, it is widely used in aviation, papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical industry, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, construction (roof membrane structure base cloth), grinding wheel slice, machinery, etc. field.
Main performance characteristics of polyester tape
1. Polyester tape has good dimensional stability (elongation coefficient less than 5‰) and high strength. Has good mechanical properties.
2. Polyester tape is used between low temperature -70℃ and high temperature 260℃. It has weather resistance and anti-aging. After practical application, if placed at a high temperature of 250℃ for 200 days, not only the strength will not decrease, but the weight will not decrease; placed at a high temperature of 350℃ for 120 hours, the weight will only decrease by about 0.6%; at -180℃ There will be no cracks in the ultra-low temperature, and the original softness will be maintained.
3. Non-adhesive polyester tape: it is not easy to adhere to any substance. It is easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface; almost all adhesive substances such as paste, resin, paint, etc. can be easily removed;
4. Resistance to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong alkali and various organic solvents.
5. Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1), it is the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
6. The light transmittance reaches 6 to 13%.
7. Polyester tape has high insulation properties (small dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
8. Drug resistance and non-toxicity. It can withstand almost all pharmaceutical items.
9. Polyester tape can be fireproof and flame retardant.