The cable patching rope is mainly suitable for the prod […]
The cable patching rope is mainly suitable for the production of power cables and PET mylar cables. The physical and chemical properties of the product are relatively stable and the mechanical strength is high. How to store the cable patch cord?
1. Under the eaves. The standard LAN cable can be used only when the cable is not directly exposed to sunlight or ultra-high temperature, and it is recommended to use pipes.
2. On the outer wall. Prevent sunlight from indirectly shining on the wall and damage to wages.
3. In pipes (plastic or metal). If in pipes, pay attention to the damage of plastic pipes and the heat conduction of metal pipes.
4. Utilize/exclude cables in the air. Consider cable sag and stress. Thinking of which binding method to use? Can the cable be directly exposed to sunlight.
5. Directly laying in the open cable trench, this kind of situation is to control the small scale. The installation of the cable trench should be checked regularly for dry or wet levels.
6. Open the pipeline. In order to facilitate future upgrades, it is a better way to replace cables and disconnect them from external pressure and surrounding conditions, and to disconnect auxiliary pipelines. But don't hope that the pipeline will remain dry forever, which will affect the choice of cable varieties.